Austin, Texas: state capital and Live Music Capital of the World®. Known for “keeping it weird,” Austin is home to some of the most popular festivals in the country (including SXSW and ACL), great eats (and the best BBQ, in our opinion), and breathtaking views (kayaking on Lady Bird Lake or swimming in Barton Springs Pool, of course!). With so much to see and do, Austin, Texas is a true destination.
We're lucky to call this beautiful city home, and we're always proud to spread a little ATX love to visitors and locals alike. That's why we're thrilled to introduce our Austin, Texas-Themed Gift Box, a twist on a traditional gift basket that's tied with a bow and ready for delivery! This box is full of goodies, and to make it authentically Austin, we sourced our items from some of our favorite local vendors—which makes it the perfect gift for anyone, y'all!
Looking to treat an individual? We’ve got you covered! Simply order online to get a slice of Austin delivered. This makes a great gift for those coming to Austin for work or fun, and it's a great gift for students, too! Whether they’re moving here for school, studying for finals, or graduating, there are so many reasons to celebrate!
Shopping for a group and need a large quantity? We're ready to fill your bulk orders! We can also add custom branding for a personal touch. Add your company logo to welcome boxes for a conference (like SXSW coming up this month). Welcome wedding guests with Austin, Texas local gifts wrapped up in your color scheme along with a message from the couple. Reach out for a quote!
The best part? We make it easy with multiple delivery methods! We offer local Austin delivery and pickup as well as nationwide shipping. Let us handle the hotel drops for conference gifts or wedding welcome boxes. We’re here to help, and we strive to do everything we can to make it easy on you.
Whatever brings you to Austin—a conference, a wedding, school, or just visiting, we're glad you're here. As you know, at The Cupcake Bar we love to celebrate, and what better way to celebrate being in Austin than a gift full of Austin essentials.
Austin, Texas-Themed Gift Box | $75
Enjoy the best flavors of ATX! Your purchase supports small and local businesses around town, and $1 from the sale of each box will be donated to our Cause of the Quarter.
- Stroopwafels from Stroop Club
- "Austin, Texas" pint glass from Pride Socks
- Mexican wedding cookies from Siete
- Longhorn Mix (Caramel and Kettle Corn) from Cornucopia Popcorn
- "Texas Chewie" Pecan Pralines from Lammes Candies
- 4 oz container of Drink Glitter from The Cupcake Bar
- "Austin, TX" vinyl sticker
- Austin skyline canvas tote bag
- Contents may vary
Available for delivery and pickup in Austin as well as nationwide shipping.
Looking for large quantities or to customize this box for your team or organization? Reach out for a quote!
At The Cupcake Bar, we take pride in supporting fellow small and local businesses. We know just how much heart and soul goes into everything we do, and that’s why we are always looking for ways to empower as many other small businesses as possible through the products and services we offer. Our Austin, Texas-Themed Gift Box includes items from some of our favorite spots in Austin. Who exactly is featured in this gift? Read on to learn a little bit more about each and why we love them.
- Stroop Club: For those that haven’t had the privilege to enjoy a Stroopwafel yet, it is two crunchy cinnamon-y waffles with gooey Dutch caramel sandwiched inside. What could make this even better? Their authentic Dutch recipe is fully organic and plant based. We love Stroop Club’s commitment to sustainability and giving back, both values we share here at The Cupcake Bar.
- Pride Socks: More than selling apparel, Pride Socks’ primary mission is to spread love, pride, respect, and inclusion. What could be a more worthy cause? Beyond socks, Pride Socks offers inspirational apparels, accessories, and gifts. We are proud to partner with this woman- and LGBTQ+ owned business and empower others by sharing joy.
- Siete: Rooted in family, Siete’s heritage-inspired foods are made with better-for-you ingredients. This Latinx, family-owned business is dedicated to encouraging inclusivity around the table, regardless of dietary restrictions. Committed to being authentically themselves, advocating for healthier lifestyles, and giving back to the community, we are honored to partner with them.
- Cornucopia Popcorn: From savory to sweet, spicy to salty, and everything in between, Cornucopia is sure to delight. With over 30 popcorn flavors, there is something for everyone, including our vegan and gluten-free friends. This woman-owned business shares our passion for fun! Quintessentially Austin, some flavors may seem a bit weird (dill pickle or sweet and smoky BBQ, anyone?) but don’t knock them until you’ve tried their unique flavors.
- Lammes Candies: Family-owned since 1885, this Austin native offers up a full-line of more than 1,000 candy confections, including chocolates, taffies, and brittles. Their world famous “Texas Chewie” Pecan Praline is made with only Texas grown pecans, a true dedication to staying local. We share their passion for providing our customers with great service and are delighted to partner with this Austin staple.