We’ve got news hot off the press!!
The Cupcake Bar is excited to announce our NEW partnership with BACH! What’s that, you ask? BACH is the first app of its kind that helps groups plan, book, and organize bachelor and bachelorette parties. They curate awesome activities in your favorite cities! You can invite and chat with your group, track and split expenses, and build a personalized itinerary!
So where do we fit in?! Starting today, you can order our Bachelorette Party Pack and/or a 12-Pack Bachelorette Cupcakes to add to the party weekend! Available now for local pickup + delivery and nationwide shipping!
- 7 Hangover Secret Packets (great after a night on the town!)
- 6 Color bandanas + 1 white bandana for the bride
- 7 Vinyl “Austin, TX” stickers
- 6 “Squad” straws + 1 “Bride” straw
- 7 Stylish heart sunglasses
- 7 Drink glitter packets to make your bubbles sparkle
- 2 Bags of Cornucopia Popcorn (4.4oz each) for snacks while hanging by the lake
- 2 Raspberry Cocktail Mixers (8oz each) great for mixing cocktails or mocktails or for a fun mimosa mix-in
- All packaged in a cute glitter tote bag from Austin-based Packed Party - perfect for the Bride!
To top it all off, you can add our 12-Pack Bachelorette Cupcakes:
- Top with assorted toppings and your choice of cute paper diamond ring toppers or wooden toppers with fun sayings like “I Do” and “Forever”
- Flavors include:
- Chocolate with chocolate buttercream
- Vanilla with vanilla buttercream
- Red velvet with cream cheese frosting
- Vegan and Gluten-Sensitive options are available
Have more than 6 in your bachelorette celebration? No problem! We have items available a la carte:
- Additional Party Set | $25
- Includes one of each item: hangover secret, bandana, word straw, Austin sticker, drink glitter, and heart sunglasses
- 2 Bags of Cornucopia Popcorn | $12
- 1 Raspberry Cocktail Mixer | $14
- Glitter Tote Bag | $40
Last but not least, the moment you’ve all been waiting for…drum roll please…*insert drums*
Thank you to everyone who submitted their proposal stories! We loved them SO much that we couldn’t pick just one winner! Congratulations Jessica and Macauley!! The Cupcake Squad wishes you a lifetime filled with love, happiness, and cupcakes!
Read more about our Brides-to-be below.
The Workplace Whirlwind
Jessica and Daniel met in the workplace and became fast friends. Flash forward 4 years and they started dating, quickly realizing they were forever. They had talked about getting married and Jessica knew Daniel wanted to ask for her family’s blessing. Little did she know, over the holidays, Daniel asked her family for her hand and surprised her a month later by asking her to marry him! They’re planning a March wedding!
The Family Affair
Macauley and Charlie were destined to meet! Charlie worked alongside Macauley’s uncles long before the two would cross paths. Laura, Macauley's best friend since middle school, asked a good friend from Church Farm School to take pictures for her bachelorette party in Charleston. Charlie was the photographer, and just like that, the two lovebirds met! They got to know each other over the weekend and realized their connections didn’t end with CFS and their mutual friend Laura. Their families both have places in Maine only 45 minutes from each other! The two spent the next 6 months playing the long distance game and traveled back and forth to visit each other. Charlie finally moved to Colorado in late December of 2020. The rest is history at this point, but these two have been waiting & searching for each other for a long time. They’re so excited the day has finally come!