Go nuts for doughnuts! National Doughnut Day is Friday, June 2 and this is one holiday you doughnut want to miss! We're serving up our top 3 delicious ways to help you celebrate this one-day fun-day.
1. Order a Doughnut Kit for delivery in Austin
Craving doughnuts? We’ve got you covered! In honor of National Doughnut Day, doughnut kits will be available for ONE DAY ONLY on June 2 for delivery or pickup in Austin, Texas! That’s right - doughnuts brought right to your doorstep for breakfast (or lunch...or dinner...no judgment from us!).
- 6 cake doughnuts, 2 of each flavor: Plain cake, Chocolate, and Cinnamon
- 3 fillings: Vanilla, Cream Cheese, and Salted Caramel
- 3 toppings: Gold Shimmer, Doughnut Sprinkle Mix, and Reese’s Pieces
- A fun spatula + instruction sheet
Don't forget the coffee! We know that doughnuts and coffee are the perfect pairing. Receive $15 off when you purchase a Doughnut Kit and a Coffee Lover's Gift! Use code doughnut15 at checkout to take advantage of this a-glaze-ing offer. Doughnut mind if I do!
2. Celebrate your team with a Virtual Mini Doughnut Class
Need more doughnuts in your life? Our virtual Mini Doughnut Classes are the perfect way to sprinkle in some fun! This is a team builder or a sweet way to celebrate a We'll handle the process from start to finish while you focus on these a-dough-rable treats!
3. Book an interactive Doughnut Wall or Bar
Celebrating in Austin? You bring the party, we'll bring the doughnuts! Score a hole-in-one at your next event with our interactive doughnut offerings.
- Doughnut Bar - With treats so dreamy, guests’ eyes blissfully glaze over at first bite! We custom decorate each doughnut with a generous swirl of luscious filling, a sweet drizzle, and festive toppings.
- Doughnut Wall - Make a statement by adding a wall of delectable doughnuts. We can even incorporate branding with your company's logo and colors.
- Graffiti Doughnut Wall - Step up and create an edible masterpiece! The canvas is doughnuts, the "paint" is edible, and you are the artist.
- D’Mores - D'more=doughnut + s'more! Guests make their own "s'more with a twist" by replacing the graham cracker with a doughnut...hence, the d'more. It is every bit as decadent and fun as it sounds!
Let us know how we can help you celebrate! Happy National Doughnut Day!