How to make a Blood Orange Cocktail/Mocktail Sparkler
Need the perfect easy pitcher cocktail/mocktail to give your Halloween party a little extra pizzazz? Look no further than our Blood Orange Sparkler!
- Drink Glitter
- 2.5 cups blood orange juice
- 1 (750-ml) bottle dry sparkling wine, such as Prosecco or cava, chilled*
- Fresh or dried orange wedge for garnish
- *For a mocktail, use sparkling water instead of sparkling wine!
No bones about it; this one's super simple! Pour blood orange juice into pitcher or large container, then add 1/2 - 1 tsp (or more!) of Drink Glitter. Stir to combine. Slowly pour in the sparkling wine or sparkling water and watch the magic happen!
Pour beverage into glasses, then garnish. For an extra sparkle, dip your garnish into a little drink glitter! Serve immediately.
Substitutions & Customizations:
- Can't find blood orange juice? No problem! You can substitute regular orange juice + a little red food coloring (if desired).