How to make Disco Lemonade
Disco and glitter: could there be a more perfect combination?! We think not. Our favorite drink recipe for celebrating everything will have you dancing the night away! Looking for an easy way to make this recipe? Our Disco Lemonade Kit contains everything you need so you can get the party started ASAP.
- Drink Glitter (of course!)
- Lollipop (our favorite are Dum Dums)
- Raspberry simple syrup
- Lemon-flavored sparkling wate
- Optional: Vodka
- Optional: Cocktail Rimming Sugar or granulated sugar
- Optional: Ice
- For a sugared rim, run lemon wedge around cup rim and dip into rimming sugar or granulated sugar.
- Fill cup with ice (optional; chill ingredients ahead of time if you omit the ice)
- Add 1 oz mixer, the juice of 1/4 of a lemon, and vodka (if desired). Top with sparkling water
- Dip lollipop into water, then dip into Drink Glitter. Use your disco lollipop to stir your drink and get the party started!
Substitutions and Customizations:
- No simple syrup and sparkling water? No problem! This drink can be made with lemonade instead!
- For a mocktail, simply omit the vodka!
Want more drink glitter? Yes, please! View additional recipes or learn more about our wholesale program.