How to make a Witch's Brew Cocktail
This easy, pitcher-friendly cocktail is the purple-y, sparkly, and spellbindingly delicious Halloween cocktail of your dreams. Once you finish your first round, you and your pals will be saying, "Let's breeeew another batch!"
- Drink Glitter
- 2 oz vodka (We love our local fave, Tito's!)
- 1 oz orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier, etc.)
- 4 oz purple sports drink (Gatorade, Powerade, etc.)
- Cocktail Rimming Sugar
- For a sugared rim, dip martini glass rim into water, then into Cocktail Rimming Sugar container.
- Fill shaker with ice, then add vodka, orange liqueur, and purple sports drink. Shake to combine.
- Strain into prepared martini glass.
- Add 1/4 - 1/2 tsp (or more!) of Drink Glitter to glass, then stir to watch the magic happen & cast your favorite spell!
Substitutions & Customizations:
- Use grape juice instead of purple sports drink to amp up the fruit flavors!
- This recipe can be easily made as a pitcher cocktail! Just multiply the ingredients (except for the Drink Glitter) by the number of people you'll be serving and add to a pitcher. Refrigerate, then remove before serving. Pour into each individual glass, then add the Drink Glitter and stir!